- Decision COP 4(5) Punta Del Este Declaration on the Implementation of the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control
- Decision COP 4(18) Cooperation between the Convention Secretariat and the World Trade Organization
- Decision COP5(15) Cooperation between the Convention Secretariat, the World Health Organization, the World Trade Organization and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Decision COP6(18) Issues related to implementation of the WHO FCTC and settlement of disputes concerning the implementation or application of the Convention
- Decision COP6(19) Trade and investment issues, including international agreements, and legal challenges in relation to implementation of the WHO FCTC
- Decision COP7(21) Trade and investment issues, including agreements, and legal challenges in relation to the implementation of the WHO FCTC
WHO papers and reports
- World Health Organization, Confronting the tobacco epidemic in a new era of trade and investment liberalization (2012)
- World Health Organization (Regional Office for Europe), Tobacco Control Playbook (2016) http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/disease-prevention/tobacco/policy/tobacco-control-playbook
- World Health Organization, Plain packaging of tobacco products: evidence, design and implementation (2016) http://www.who.int/tobacco/publications/industry/plain-packaging-tobacco-products/en/
- World Health Organization, Tobacco plain packaging: global status update (2018) https://www.who.int/tobacco/publications/industry/tobacco-plain-packaging-global-status-update/en/
- Pan-American Health Organization, Manual for Developing Tobacco Control Legislation in the Region of the Americas: http://www.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=24890&Itemid=270&lang=en
- Davison M, Emerton P. Rights, privileges, legitimate interests, and justifiability: Article 20 of TRIPS and plain packaging of tobacco. American University International Law Review. 2014, 29.3: 505-580.
- Voon T, Mitchell A. The Global Tobacco Epidemic and the Law. Edward Elgar, 2014.
- See in particular Jonathan Liberman, The Power of the WHO FCTC: Understanding its Legal Status and Weight, in Andrew Mitchell and Tania Voon (eds), The Global Tobacco Epidemic and the Law (Edward Elgar, UK, 2014)
- Voon et al (eds). Public Health and Plain Packaging of Cigarettes: Legal Issues. Edward Elgar, 2012.