Our Partner Organizations
National Governmental Organizations
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
National Health and Research Institutes
- Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- National Centre Disease Control
- Food Research and Standardization Laboratory, Ghaziabad
- Center for Dental Education and Research
- Central Design Bureau for Medical and Health Buildings
- University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Public Health Foundation of India, New Delhi.
- Healis Sekhsaria Institute for Public Health, Mumbai, India.
- School of Preventive Oncology, Patna, India.
- Voice of Tobacco Victims
- JIPMER, Pudicherry
- Voluntary Health Association
International Governmental Organizations
- World Health Organization
- National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, USA.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USA
- National Institute of Health, USA
- International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Paris, France.
- World Lung Foundation
- Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Welcome Trust, UK
WHO FCTC Other Knowledge Hubs
- Knowledge Hub on Surveillance, National Institute of Health & Welfare, Finland.
- Knowledge Hub on Waterpipes, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Knowledge Hub on Taxation, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Knowledge Hub on International Co-operation, International cooperation on Tobacco Control, Uruguay
- Knowledge Hub on Legal Challenges, McCabe Centre for Cancer, Australia.